Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Muscle Slime!

Okay, I have to share this with everyone. To beat the rainy day blues, I made some slime with red-ish/pink BioColor paint. I used equal parts liquid starch and clear glue for this batch and added some paint. It made super amazing slime. I originally made this slime because we read The Little Mouse, the Red Ripe Strawberry and the Big Hungry Bear. Check out the photos! Since I used clear glue, the slime looks like muscles and organs. I know that may seem creepy, but it was really fun to explore. Think of the possibilities for a doctor unit and Halloween!





Keep on keeping on!
Ashley C. Perron

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It was a very cool product. I am really into using bio color when making slime over other coloring methods. It makes a better product that holds together differently. Thanks for taking time to leave a comment and checking out the blog!
      Ashley

      Delete